Date : 06.03.2016
OK, so you’ve found termites. Here’s a quick step guide of what to do.
- Don’t spray anything. Spraying just makes the rest of them go to where they’re hard to find.
- Don’t disturb them. Often it is cheaper to control them if they are undisturbed.
- Don’t panic. Termites tend to work slowly, so you usually have time to act before things get noticeably worse.
- Read through these FAQ files so you have a good background knowledge.
- Don’t call the first company you find in the phone book. Take your time, find a good inspector get a written report, then work out what to do.
- Do fix up the things that attracted the termites in the first place.
- Do remember to have another inspection scheduled to make sure that things are really fixed.
- Do consider regular inspections so you can catch any new attacks early.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No