What is privacy these days? You certainly have privacy rights and this site does not seek to infringe them. Here’s the rub:-
- Dr Don has absolutely no interest in your details. Parts of the software on this site and server may be keeping general statistics on visits, including things like country, browser type, time date, pages visited and IP address. Then there’s Google Analytics that seem to be everywhere these days and who knows what they do.
- Apart from a few cookies that are written when you visit (and expire in about a month), some data is probably collected in the form of site logs and definitely is, if you fill in a contact form. There may be a bit more, I’m not totally certain.
- If you do use a contact form, your message and the contact details you supply will be archived but will not be made public without your express permission.
- The site does not use third-party ad networks such as Google AdSense, in fact it currently doesn’t run any paid ads.
- Information is mainly collected to help improve the website and user experience.